Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Contents page draft (Original photography)

This is my contents page as you can see I have added the photo that my audience chose to the page. I believe that the shot works well within the page and I believe that my audience have made a good choice. In terms of the adjustments the photo made me make they are at a bear minimum. The clear almost white sky meant that I had to make the box giving the description of the page standout, before the edges were white. When I put the photo in I noticed that the you couldn't see the boundaries of the box and it started to fade into the background. To address this I made the text within the box a bit bolder and gave the box an outline. Now it stands out a lot better and makes sure the audience can't miss the main article in the magazine.   

You will notice that there is still the other photo still isn't my original photgraphy, this is beacsue I have not yet taken it because it wasn't part of the sshoot. Due to a change in plan I will no longer be having a person holdding a rebord a record. I scrapped the idea of the becasue the piccure will be made so smal I fear that people won;t be able to see'read the record properly. So I have decided to either use a photo of a record or a pile of CDs. I haven't yet decided on this so I will ask 


No comments:

Post a Comment