Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Front cover first draft (Original photography)


As you will probably see there isn't much obvious difference between this front cover and the one without original photography. This is in part due to the fact that there wasn't much adjusting I had to do to make the front cover work with the photo in place and partly due to the fact I haven't received new audience feedback to change the look of the page radically. I did find that due to the speckled lighting effect that the 'as voted by you' text was quite hard to read and so was the 'what will we be listening to in 2014?' To eradicate this I made the text bold and moved it across slightly. I also had to make a slight adjustment to the positioning of the article at the top and the logo. This was because the logo was covering Rob's (left) head. As I have previously mentioned I will address the font that has received negative feedback from my audience, I will do this very soon and publish it to this blog. I will now seek audience feedback as the changes I have made at the minute are without the approval of my audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment