These are the videos I have taken for some of my final audience feedback. There are 3 as each one focuses on a different element. I have made sure that my audience aren't being overly nice as I told them it was important they were completely honest. I also show the changes that I have made after hearing this feedback. Below the videos are the changes that I have made in response to this audience feedback.
Front Cover

From this feedback the main change that I made was the competition box, previously it was a rounded box but as my audience found it perhaps a bit visually intrusive I decided to change it to a circle as I felt it stuck out less due to the lack of corners. I also felt the need to make the 'NOUGHTIE BOYS' font a bit bolder just to make sure that it didn't become lost with the white zip. On the whole there weren't whole scale improvements that I thought I could make based on this feedback.
Contents Page
I probably changed the most things on this page out of the three. The most obvious thing was the main photo, it was quite blurry as I was told. I didn't think that it was anything to do with the quality of the picture as I remember checking the quality when I inputted it. After that I realised that if I inserted the picture again it would be fine. This meant that I didn't have to take the photo again. I also set about changing the quite basic error that I had made in the fact one article was repeated and one of the descriptions was also repeated. This meant that I had to create a new article, to do this I referred to my original plans and chose to add an article called 'INDIE MUSIC AWARDS.' I felt this was a good article to add as it shows that Indie music is getting recognition.
Double Page Spread
The main change that I made on my double page spread was to do with the text, I reduced the text size as it looked a little big. I took it from 16 to 11, this meant that a lot less of the page was taken up by the text. To combat this I had to add to the article. As my article had previously only briefly mentioned the band's early years I added a lot more to fill the space. I feel this would benefit the article as this is the first time we are being introduced to the band. The audience will probably want to know more than some basic info on the history of the band. That was the only change that I decided to make as I didn't feel that there was anything wrong with the other 3 smaller photos. It shouldn't be too long now before I post my final designs.


No comments:
Post a Comment