Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Double page spread first draft (Original photography)


This is my first draft of my double page spread with my original photography, I have made a few changes to accommodate the photo. I have had to move the box which says 'NOUGHTIE' over to the right, this allowed me to reduce the size of the other boxes and move them slightly to allow for all of the heads to be accommodated on the page. By moving the boxes I realised that I cut into the introduction of the article, to reduce the problem I made it so the text went around the boxes, this is a common feature of real music magazines. The photo also meant that I had to re-size the '60 second guide' box, in it's old form it was taking up too much of the photo and it covered Ashley's leg (middle) too much. To reduce this problem I made the box smaller but wider. As you can see I have already started writing my article, if you click on the photo it will enlarge and you will be able to view the text. The next step is to finish writing the article and to gain feedback on the page now with the photo added in.

No comments:

Post a Comment