I had effectively run out of ideas of where I could go with my front cover so I asked my audience to see if they could come up with anything new that I hadn't heard before, to give me a starting point for finalising the design of my front cover.
- The feedback that I got mainly centred on the main title 'The NOUGHITE Boys The new smash hit of 2014.' Most people said that with the white zip and white toggles from Ashley's hoodie the title became a bit lost in places when the two overlapped. Some people said that I could make the black outline that I had already used to try to make the text stand out more thicker. Whereas some people thought that I should make the stile bolder. Logistically I think that making the title bolder would work better because it I make the black outline thicker the text won't look completely white and the title won't have the same impact.
- In terms of things I was advised to change there was very little else, the only real things were slight adjustments to the positioning of the text to ensure that it wasn't affected by the light. I have made previous attempts to combat this problem and I think there is only one area where this needs to happen, so I am confident this can be resolved.
- There was no more real constructive feedback that I could use to change and evolve the cover so I get the impression that I am nearing the end of the production of the front cover.
No comments:
Post a Comment