This is my redrafted front cover, I have taken on board my audience feedback and have produced this draft.
- I first took in to account the font for my title, I selected the second place font from my questionnaire because it was the stencil look that I was advised to go with. I believe now that my title looks better and represents Indie music better now.
- I again chose to follow my audience as looking back on my work I decided that the white didn't quite work, I tried out a lot of colours but finally I decided that the black looked best
- Although someone suggested to make the photo take up the whole page, I am planning to do this but at the moment I don't have the photography available so I have left the picture I found on the internet on there, I am soon hoping to plan a photo shoot to gain some original photography
- As I have received mostly positive feedback on the articles at the bottom of the page I have left them as they were
- The main title in the centre of the page is something I want to look at but as yet I haven't been able to do anything as I need my photo to try out and see if there is anyway I need to change the title
No comments:
Post a Comment