This is my first draft of my double page spread, I have left it deliberately vague because I have not yet decided the exact contents of my double page spread. I know that my article will centre on the meteoric rise of an Indie band but the exact text I haven't decided yet. For this reason I haven't yet decided what will be in the pull quote.
I have used pull quotes as they attract the audience as it gives a brief overview of the interview straightaway.
As try are a new indie band I have put profiles at the side. I will take close ups of the 3 members and write a pretend bio of each. This will hopefully achieve its purpose of getting the audience familiar with the band.
I have also chosen to use the same colour scheme that I have used throughout red and white. I believe that this will give my magazine a consistent house style, which is a convention of music magazines. I will now seek feedback

No comments:
Post a Comment