Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Font Survey & Results

Before I make my front cover for the first time I realized that I needed to choose a main font for my magazine logo. As I didn't really have any idea I created a shortlist of some of my favourite fonts and fonts that I thought would work. I asked a variety of people within my target audience to choose the font they thought best represented Indie music, this is a better question than which of these fonts is your favioutre because that type of question may leave me with a font unrelated to Indie music.

I recorded the feedback in terms of a tally chart, I gave each person one vote and which ever one they chose I put a tally next to. Above I have scanned in the results and as you can see there are 3 clear faviourites. When selecting the font for my logo I will choose one of those 3. If for any reason it doesn't look right I will go to the second choice and see if it looks any better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment