Before I draw up my plans I decided to create a questionnaire to guide me on the creation of my plans. I will hand this out to mainly classmates as I have identified older teenagers between 15-21 as my target audience. I would like their feedback as afterall the whole purpose of the magazine is to appeal to them. If I go against what they want my magazine will be unpopular and my target audience won't want to read it. I have also designed it to help me make decisions, for example I have a shortlist of names but Tuned in and TMS are my faviourites. I am hoping the results of the questionarre will help me make my final decision as to the name. I have delibratly left my eyes open about the actual contents of the double page spread, this is becuase I want my target audience to choose and have a real imput to ensure it remains appealing. From my analysis of music magazines such as Q and NME I have noticed 5 kinds of double page spread fillers. These make up my options they are interviews, music news, photo shoots, reviews and articles about new releases. Finally I have asked my audience to help me create my colour scheme, I did this by asking them what their faviourite colours are. This will help me becuase people will more likely be drawn to colours that they like.
Tuesday, 21 January 2014
Questionnaire
Before I draw up my plans I decided to create a questionnaire to guide me on the creation of my plans. I will hand this out to mainly classmates as I have identified older teenagers between 15-21 as my target audience. I would like their feedback as afterall the whole purpose of the magazine is to appeal to them. If I go against what they want my magazine will be unpopular and my target audience won't want to read it. I have also designed it to help me make decisions, for example I have a shortlist of names but Tuned in and TMS are my faviourites. I am hoping the results of the questionarre will help me make my final decision as to the name. I have delibratly left my eyes open about the actual contents of the double page spread, this is becuase I want my target audience to choose and have a real imput to ensure it remains appealing. From my analysis of music magazines such as Q and NME I have noticed 5 kinds of double page spread fillers. These make up my options they are interviews, music news, photo shoots, reviews and articles about new releases. Finally I have asked my audience to help me create my colour scheme, I did this by asking them what their faviourite colours are. This will help me becuase people will more likely be drawn to colours that they like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment