This is the first draft of my contents page, once again it is created on Macromedia Fireworks. I have had to amend my plans slightly though. I had to include less reviews this was simply because when I input a picture I found similar to one I want to take I couldn't find space to put many articles around it. There is no longer any reviews under the picture like there was intended to be put that is the problem with paper mock ups, you can't see how it is going to look when it is actually created. Also I had to shorten the descriptions of some of the articles, first of all I thought some were too wordy but mainly because they took up too much space. For the more congested boxes such as features it didn't look right for the little descriptions to be more than a line long.
Just as before I will now seek audience and teacher feedback on this draft to see where it could be improved.

No comments:
Post a Comment