Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Redrafted Double page spread



I have now looked over and reviewed my feedback and I have decided to take them onboard, to demonstrate this I have created this second draft of my double page spread without original photography.
  • Perhaps most notably I have adjusted the title, I took onboard the advise that the straight boxes didn't work so I slanted the top and bottom boxes. This is roughly the effect I want to go for I chose this after analysing and looking at existing music magazine and bands logos. The angle of the boxes can be tweaked slightly but as I have previously said this is very similar to the final outcome
  • I also changed the pull quote, I have an idea of the contents of my article, it will be the story of an emerging indie band who are talking about their success and there heroes that inspired them. This means that the pull quote is the one that I intend to use. I believe that the large bold quote works a lot better than the red box (see double page spread draft) and I will keep it moving forward
  • I have chosen not to make any more changes as the rest of the page received on the whole positive feedback, although it is inaccurate to say that the page is finished as my original photography may prompt changes to be made
The next course of action is to create a shot list detailing the photos I will be taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment