I have now completed the front cover for my school magazine for the preliminary task.
I feel that I've stuck to my own goal of making my front cover relevant to the main article of my magazine even though I won't actually be producing it. I really thought about my photo to give my cover the best chance of looking professional. I deliberately took the photo in the sport corridor as they are suitable surroundings for a photo celebrating sporting achievement, but I wanted to go one step further and I took a photo of my model standing up against a piece of wall art about the high jump. The 2.45m that can be seen in the background is the high jump world record. Although looking back at the photo it's not of the best quality and that's something I want to address in my real piece. On my front cover I chose to stick to the basic font of Arial Black. I think as it is a school magazine the purpose is to give out information and perhaps not as much thought is put into the appearance. I also feel that Arial Black makes it easier to read which will give the impression the magazine inside is easy to read. I chose to stick to black and white colours for the text on my cover, I thought it was best as if there are too many colours it would look too busy and the cover wouldn't be interesting for people to look at and read.
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment